In the last decade, the development of the best job search engines technology is experiencing a very rapid. This creates a shift in the communications industry resulting in a convergence of media, namely the merger between the conventional mass media and Internet-based communication technology itself.
One development is that more top job search engines or career finder websites for job seekers. In addition to facilitate job seekers, in fact, the job site has also become a sort of a new industrial culture that is much more profitable for the company or the job provider.
Development of the Best Job Search Engines Media
Currently the real evidence that seems obvious is that most print media in the internet has had an online portal with news content about the same as conventional versions. Even the online news portals are often able to provide more actual news.
The development of information technology is also a means of actualizing true for someone, either individually or in groups to introduce so widely known. Who is not familiar with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter being loved, especially by the youth?
This condition is presumably used as an opportunity by the industry to find an important production factor in addition to capital and raw materials, namely labor. Therefore, start created a site that provides a variety of job information or job site listings or commonly called job search site with the requirements of education and vocational or diverse expertise. Call it Indeed, CareerBuilder or JobsQoo.com, the day is able to provide thousands of job information from companies that are spread throughout the world.
Development Concept of E-Recruitment
In contrast to the recruitment process through conventional means, the information provider’s site job postings, the recruitment process is now popularly known as the E-Recruitment can improve the efficiency of cost and time. Jobseekers or jobseekers can apply for a job send the file via email or soft electronic application provided by the job search engines, besides free of charge or free of charge, the application file can be read and investigated more rapidly by the company.
It is conceivable if the process is done in conventional, jobseekers must send the application file by mail that in fact it took several days to reach the destination, not to mention the costs to be incurred to send the file, please count by yourself. In addition to cost and time efficiencies, let us consider some of the advantages of best job search engines compared with conventionally apply for a job, as follows:
- The opportunity for companies to get a prospective employee / labor quality, even if it’s possible to exceed the qualifications needed to fill certain positions in the company. Unlike conventional way restricted by career level or geographic location, top job search engines have a database that includes all career levels, industries and regions, making it possible for the personnel companies choose the most relevant candidates.
- Opportunities for job seekers / Jobseeker get complete information about the company, ranging from office and the qualifications required, working hours, working conditions, allowances and benefits are obtained even a salary that would be obtained if accepted to work as employees of a company. Of course this will not be obtained when applying the conventional way is not it?
- The company is likely to perform promotion and imaging. User or company can display the company’s corporate profile in developing value for prospective job seekers through company description attached as additional information about the company.
- An opportunity to obtain important information on labor market conditions and competition in getting the job seekers position or specific position through the availability of statistical data on job search sites.
- For job seekers who are registered as members / member site job seekers, will benefit another, i.e. automatic notification of the vacancy in accordance with the level of education and expertise.
Best job search engines, also known as career finder websites have a test facility foreign language online that can be used by job seekers to determine the extent of foreign language skills possessed (some companies are working with job search sites specific, even requiring applicants to take the test to discuss foreign available such as for example Odesk. This facility is free of charge, but job seekers are only allowed to the foreign language test every three months.
Along with the use of the function of best job search engines as supporting media in bringing together supply and demand in the labor market, one thing is realized arise as a result of changes in methods and paradigm in the process of recruitment and job search is the creation of conditions of increasingly competitive, both among fellow job seekers and companies that need workers.
It is recognized as a positive impact, so that the parties involved continue to exert its best to improve its quality. However, it should be underlined that for companies and job seekers are able to compete fairly, there will be no losers. It’s required wise attitude in addressing the emerging form of competition intelligently and responsibly. So, are you ready to compete in the era of information technology continues to evolve?